Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jerusalem Syndrome

"The best known, although not the most prevalent, manifestation of the Jerusalem syndrome is the phenomenon whereby a person who seems previously balanced and devoid of any signs of psychopathology becomes psychotic after arriving in Jerusalem." (from Wikipedia)

In other words - reasonable people do wacko things when it comes to Jerusalem. Not that this comes as a surprise to us.

This blog is about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The combination of being in control and being the victim never ceases to amaze me. When both sides of the conflict hold this contradiction, this becomes another psychopathology miracle. Or a nightmare.

In this blog I share my thoughts, emotions, personal stories and knowledge regarding the conflict. It attempts to be reliable, that is, all information is validated, and conclusions are based, surprise surprise, on facts.
I would LOVE this to become an open discussion, so please comment.
* If you would like to publish a guest post, just let me know.

Talking politics too often makes me dizzy. Hope we'll survive this one.

Happy reading!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks magic, I have a feeling you already have heard everything...

    ReplyDelete